Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Wedding Inspiration | Greensboro, NC Wedding Planner

Spring is in the air! I am loving all the gorgeous trees and blooming flowers (although, ACHOO my allergies are not) in North Carolina right now.  All the blooms and new life have gotten me amped up and excited for our upcoming Spring weddings.  So, in honor of our busy upcoming Spring schedule, I thought I would share some Spring wedding inspiration with you.  E-achoo-joy!


What says 'Welcome' better than a freshly 
squeezed lemonade stand?

Hearing song birds early in the morning = 
a sure sign of Spring!

I am so in love with this embroidered handkerchief .. 
what a sweet touch! Give one to each of 
your 'maids as a keepsake.


The soft peach tones and fabric choices work great for
 this mismatched but *so together* bridal party.


A bouquet of lily of the valley and an antique cameo? 
Be still my wedding planning heart. 



Leave a comment.. it makes my day!

1 comment:

  1. I like the wedding cake picture very much and also other wedding arrangements pictures were impressive. To plan the wedding easily and also as you like, the wedding planner app for iPhone will be useful for them.

    ReplyDelete